What is this I don't even...Something MegamanEven on a moonless night, it was difficult for an orange and white robot to sneak around unnoticed.What is this I don't even...Something Megaman by *Kaity-Chameleon
Even if his current location was supposedly abandoned.
The robot, aptly named Cutman for the giant pair of scissors adorning his head, quietly snuck past the sign of the old camp, Creeping Creek.
“More like creepy creek.” Cutman mumbled to himself, flicking on his night vision to better see where he was going.
He had done research on the place before he had come, Creeping Creek had been shut down nearly five decades ago and not just shut down, completely abandoned; according to several websites of varying credibility the camp had been completely abandoned for an unknown reason and not many people who know what happened were left. Those who were were not willing to talk about it.
Regardless of rumors, there were indeed clear signs that everyone had suddenly and simultaneously hauled ass back to their homes: Though broken windows of ancient cabins the little robot could
|I doubt anyone will commission me, but really, this is just to help my friend, , give her friend a subscription. I can only do point commissions for now, but ~ChaosBoundJenna is also doing point commissions, I highly recommend commissioning her, she's a wonderful artist |
Note: Sketches and inks are probably different compared to how most people define them; be sure to check the examples.
*I start work only after I've recieved points*
Doodle- kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 1
Sketch- kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 3
Traditional coloring- kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 5
Inked- kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 5
Flat color- kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 7
Shaded- kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 10 (if you want highlighting also, be sure to mention it. I don’t have much practice on it, so just a warning. |D)
Chibis- (No examples at this time) 1 per chibi
With background- +2
Whut plz- 1
sprite- kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 2
Animated sprite-kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 4 (Max of 10 frames)
Hand/mouse drawn - kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 4
Animages hand/mouse drawn-kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 6 (Max of 10 frames)
One-shot/poems- kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 4
Chapter story- kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… (Many examples here) 5 per chapter
Choose-your-own-path story- kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 20
Sonic battle cards- kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 4 per card
Character profile pictures- kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 5
Create-a-character (basically just making a fancharter based off what you want/information already provided) 5-10 depending on how much info on the character (Design, colors, ect.)
Flash dress-up game- kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com… 20 (three outfits)
-extra outfits 5
-extra accessories 1 (three or four to begin with, depending on the accessory)
*Please be paitent with me on this; I have limited scanner access so that slows things down some.*
*Random donations not encouraged, but accepted *
*I don't do fetish art*
Also, I love how it says 'You can't donate to yourself' under the donate button for me XD
This was not as simple as I thought it was going to be; it took two days to do But since there were a few people asking about the same character, I didn't feel it was necessary to copy and paste their info twice. So everyone will just be put in here, whee. :3
Also, I found something amazing I'm not sure it's legit, but still amazing:
Dumasaphobia- the fear of stupid people
So now that I'm back and updated everyone who cares, there's really no need to keep my last journal on my front page.
So now it's time to
torment my characters do something fun
Leave a comment with their name and I'll tell you ten little-known facts about them Warning: Some facts may be TMI...but I do love to scar people 8D
Leave a question for one (With their name, of course XD) And they'll answer questions!
1. Unknown acts cold or like a jackass, but he’s actually quite a sweetheart. Most of the people he knows aren’t allowed to see this side or be aware of it.
2. After being bullied for so long, Unknown started bullying those smaller or weaker than him.
3. Unknown will act tough and bully others until he realizes he’s not the strongest person in the room. Then he tends to be more respectful.
4. He’ll tell Wire he’s fine with her dating other guys as he does with girls, but in reality, he’d be jealous.
5. If Wire were to date another guy, he’d do everything in his power to scare said guy away behind Wire’s back.
6. Scratching the back of Unknown’s neck or anywhere along his back will trigger what has been dubbed Teddy bear mode. This is also the best time to ask him for something; he’ll rarely say no.
7. Unknown wears boxers 60% of which are super heroes logos and what not. 30% is solid colors or strange patterns and the last 10% are fugly patters/colors from a crazy girl he once had as a target. She told him if he ever threw them away or didn’t use them, she’d come back and haunt him when she died (Which was much sooner than she expected). He isn’t taking any chances.
8. Unknown is secretly a hopeless romantic and most likely has at least six different ways to propose to Wire planned for when they are old enough.
9. Despite having many tormenters, Unknown is most afraid of Okami because of her methods and persistence in beating him to a fine pulp.
10. When Unknown was young, a neighbor’s pet boa escaped its cage and found its way to Unknown’s yard, where he happened to be playing. At some point the snake caught Unknown off guard and nearly crushed the chameleon’s throat, thinking he was food. Luckily, his mother saw this and managed to get the snake off him as well as kill it. After this, Unknown became terrified of snakes.
1. Fear can feel the emotion of fear.
2. Though Fear is immortal, his physical body is not. If it were to take too much damage Fear would “die” until his body was able to heal, which typically takes a few hours, and his spirit would be free to roam for a while. Though he can’t use any of his abilities in this state.
3. Fear is hoping to one day have a son.
4. His weakness, as well as the other Emobians, is a purple crystal that was once abundant. But due to progress, the crystals are harder to find/buried in the earth.
5. Originally, Fear was a black bloodhound.
6. Fear’s gonna be a daddy soon.
7. When Fear was still new to the world, he made a deal with the Devil, but has never held up his end of the deal.
8. Because of his deal, Fear avoids being in the Twilight Zone as often as he can, as the Devil or one of his messengers could be there. It’s harder for them to stay on the mortal plane for very long, so Fear preferred to stay on the mortal plane.
9. Catnip makes Fear hyperactive/crazy. Imagine a normal cat that’s had too much catnip…that’s Fear…times ten. He’s also more likely to attack anyone in this stage.
10. Fear is a very silly drunk.
1. Fray is extremely naïve and doesn’t understand most concepts.
2. Until he’s reached a certain time frame where he does act intelligent for a while, then he’s quite smart. This can also be brought on by eating pretzels.
3. Though he doesn’t fight often, Fray can fight. He prefers to use rope or tear open vital areas such as the Achilles’ heel.
4. Fray has a home he stays at, but the basement is filled with hung bodies he lovingly refers to as his friends.
5. Each “friend” has a name, though most aren’t the person’s original name.
6. Fray thinks of Fear as a really violent big brother.
7. He thinks of Fear’s being mean to him as a sign that Fear likes him, since Fear is especially mean to him.
8. When Fray grows up, he wants to be Fear.
9. Fray loves having the tips of his ears rubbed.
10. Fray loves trying new things, even if they are dangerous; he never really realizes just how badly he could be hurt.
1. Pierce was born and raised in Soleanna.
2. When Pierce was young, his parents took him to Future City and he loved it. When he got older and left he moved to Future City. He now realizes this was a mistake but doesn’t have the money to move somewhere else.
3. Pierce has a small crush on Remalya but is worried she doesn’t return the feeling.
4. Pierce loves country music.
5. Being a baku, Pierce has to eat dreams to survive. He can also eat normal food, but it he eats too much normal food and not enough dreams he’ll vomit everything up.
6. He typically eats light meals.
7. Pierce prefers tea or spring water to other drinks.
8. Has astraphobia, A.K.A. fear of storms.
9. Pierce’s last name, Almos, means "sleepy” or “dreamy" in Hungarian.
10. Pierce has a desk job in the same company that created Data, though he’s never seen Data.
1. In his twenties, Mystic was a heavy drug user/drinker.
2. Around age 29, Mystic woke up in the middle of the night to find his friend and roommate (Also a heavy drug user) standing over him with a chainsaw. His intent had been to kill Mystic and sell his organs to get more drug money, but Mystic put a stop to this plan by running away screaming.
3. Though Mystic doesn’t drink or do drugs anymore, he still has a high tolerance for both.
4. Because Mystic is a hypnotist, it’s harder to hypnotize him without his permission, but still possible.
5. However, it’s much easier to manipulate him into doing a certain task than it is trying to hypnotizing him into doing it.
6. Mystic if allergic to wasps, if he were to be stung by one his throat would swell, most likely cutting off his air.
7. If he and Gnawz are low on money, Mystic will usually go as long as he can without eating in order to keep Gnawz well-fed.
8. When Mystic is angry, it's mostly a silent rage unless he's pushed to his limit.
9. Since he is a traveler, Mystic can sleep on many surfaces (I.e. dirt, small rocks, park benches, ect.). Depending on how clean his clothes are, he can sleep fully dressed, in his boxers, or nude if for some reason he can’t wear his clothes.
10. Mystic is a very light sleeper. He developed the habit shortly after he began traveling in order to keep himself safe.
1. Growing up, Enigma was a nomad and traveled with a large band of gypsies.
2. As a child, one of the oldest gyspies had told Enigma that when he was in serious trouble, he would be able to escape said trouble through time. Until recently, he had no idea what this meant.
3. Enigma likes Station Square because in his time it’s one of the few places that kept old buildings standing. Others have torn them down in favor of building new buildings. So he can kind of find his way around current Station Square.
4. In his time, Enigma heard many stories about the Chaotix, Sonic and the others and always wished he could have met them.
5. Enigma is a big fan of Sonic.
6. Enigma is able to use normal playing cards to do a card reading. This typically freaks people out.
7. Enigma can also read palms.
8. Before the gypsies he traveled with her slaughtered and forced him to escape, he had been learning to see and read auras.
9. Enigma lives in an abandoned cabin just outside the slums of Station Square. People think it’s haunted, so he keeps up the illusion in order to keep people from coming in and finding him there.
10. Enigma typically lights the cabin with candles and hunts his own food since he has no money/work experience.
1. Kamal eats 1-3 pounds of chocolate a day and has yet to get sick from it.
2. Kamal calls his mother ‘Mommy’. His brother teases him for this.
3. Unlike his brother, Kamal has no experience with romance, so most romantic affections can easily fluster him.
4. Kamal has little experience with most emotions.
5. It’s hard to intimidate Kamal, but he’ll typically avoid people he finds scary or know how to scare him.
6. Kamal is extremely spiteful.
7. Kamal lives in an apartment building in Station Square, right across the road from the train station.
8. Kamal eats foods other than chocolate. Shocking, I know.
9. If unable to have chocolate Kamal turns into quite the little brat.
10. At first Kamal was using his girlfriend Kaida as protection but over time he developed feelings for her.
1. Carmellia was born during The Renaissance era.
2. As time has gone on, she’s modified her looks and ways to reflect the current styles.
3. Carmellia hates being photographed. Partly because she doesn’t show up on the pictures anyway.
4. Carmellia has a small shrine in her crypt dedicated to Adonis, full of things she’s had her familiars steal or photographs she has of him.
5. Carmellia doesn’t understand certain things about the world as it is now, so depends on her familiars to tell her how to react.
6. Though she doesn’t like to fight much, Carmellia has a decent chance of winning in a battle.
7. Her familiars come to her at 9 PM regardless of where they are or what they’re doing and leave her at 3 AM.
8. Carmellia uses her familiars for catching food or obtaining more familiars.
9. Carmellia can eat normal foods, but if it outweighs the amount of blood she’s consumed she gets sick.
10. Carmellia was born a vampire. Her parents one of the rare vampires who were able to have children.
1. Kaity is actually quite nice, but acts how she does in order to avoid being hurt like she has in the past.
2. Kaity thinks of Jenna as her equal/partner in crime.
3. In the future, Kaity takes up ghost hunting/communicating as a hobby and uses it to help those being haunted/threatened by spirits.
4. While working with the Chaotix on a case, Kaity will often meditate to take time to sort through information gathered on the case.
5. She will also sort through information from a case before she falls asleep.
6. On occasion, Kaity will have nightmares of the night her family died, which she’ll usually wake up screaming from.
7. She also has nightmares of Mince every now and then.
8. Kaity’s type would be someone like Espio or Sherlock Holmes, but she wouldn’t mind her ideal also being fun or daring.
9. Kaity’s read each Sherlock Holmes story at least eight times.
10. Kaity has a small crush on Darren, but says nothing since he’s much older than her…and the fact that he’s Mince’s brother.
1. Though he’s the most powerful of the Emobians, Pride is also the most naïve.
2. Pride is almost as strong as Knuckles.
3. Pride doesn’t like to fight, but is perfectly capable of fighting if he needs to.
4. Even when Fear and Anger, the second strongest Emobians, fight with him, Pride genuinely believes they’re holding back and they’re only play fighting with him.
5. Pride generally likes everyone except two members of the Seven Sins; Spite and Repletion.
6. Pride is almost always in his room working out, he rarely goes to the Mortal Plane.
7. Pride and the other Emobians live in a mansion in the Twilight Zone; its Mortal Plane counterpart can be found in one of the oldest parts of Station Square.
8. Pride’s tail can lift about 80 pounds.
9. Pride has no idea the shirt he wears is called a wifebeater.
10. Pride has a small crush n Envy but never realized. To this day he can’t identify the feeling as love.
1. When Furta first came to Earth, one of the first things he saw was a small group of women adoring a cat. Since he knew nothing of Earth, he thought this was what Earthlings commonly found adorable was and uses the form when he’s seriously injured, knowing someone would help an adorable, wounded animal.
2. Furta’s real name, “Furtaunum” translates to “tricky one” in Latin when changed to Furta unum
3. The nickname he goes by now, Furta, translates to “tricks”
4. Furta envies Tabuu’s hallucinogenic spit ability. But at the same time finds it awesome.
5. Furta has a crush on Ikama, who also likes him, but neither are willing to admit to these feelings.
6. Furta thinks of Zero as an excellent rival, but wants her dead regardless.
7. Furta has a few futuristic weapons he rarely uses.
8. Furta’s spaceship is hiding somewhere in the woods just outside Station Square.
9. Furta likes pandas.
10. Aside from not properly understanding certain phrases, Furta can speak and understand English very well. However, he does have trouble trying to read English.
1. Though never pictured with it, Malice likes to wear a black fedora because it makes him feel cool.
2. Malice can play the drums.
3. Malice has an MS (Master of Science).
4. For now, Malice does not actually love his current girlfriend, Rosie, but he’d rather go along with it rather than make things awkward between them since they share a living space.
5. Malice used to be a mad scientist type character, constantly making weird inventions and such. Now he’s a normal, mob-boss type character.
6. Malice has a black sports car of undecided type. He loves said car more than anything.
7. He also has a red Mustang car he’s named Sally. Mostly because he thinks it’s funny.
8. Blackjack is his favorite card game and the reason he got the nickname Blackjack.
9. Malice rarely does work himself unless it’s an occasion that calls for the boss (him) to be present.
10. While he’s one of the better known villains in Station Square, he likes to keep his business out of the public eye in order to operate as he pleases and to allow plans to go smoothly.
1. Minerva’s natural hair color is blonde.
2. Minerva dyes her hair a different color every month or whenever the current dye has mostly faded.
3. The necklace she wears is from her mother, who wears a similar one made of silver.
4. As far as Minerva can understand, her mother is a spy for some agency and is constantly away from home.
5. Minerva is also often away from home, helping with tough mysteries.
6. Strangely, Minerva and her mother seem to be in the same places very often, though Minerva never knows until her mom’s left some note or trinket to let her know she was there.
7. Minerva doesn’t like the idea of hanging out with a bunch of kids all the time, but since she first met them she’s been able to find more and more about her mother/her family’s past than she has on her own.
8. After the initial shock of having a monkey yell at her in a human language wore off Minerva found Spector adorable. Needless to say, he isn’t happy about that.
9. Of everyone in the Ape Escape gang, Minerva prefers hanging out with the Pipotron Brothers.
10. While Minerva isn’t an official part of the AE team, she does help out every so often.
1. Vlad was born during the Elizabethan period.
2. In the future, he and Carmellia may become a couple again.
3. In his mortal life, Vlad ate quite a bit of garlic with his meals. When he became a vampire his body was too used to garlic to identify it as something bad, so garlic is not one of his weaknesses.
4. Vlad loves milkshakes.
5. Vlad has a part-time job as a grave keeper in the cemetery he lives in…not that his employer knows he lives there.
6. Vlad lives in the same graveyard as Carmellia and Corpse, though they never come in contact with each other…or know there are other people living there.
7. When finding out he was a vampire, his parents banished him from their house and told everyone their son had gone missing and they knew nothing about what had happened to him.
8. Like Carmellia, Vlad changed with the times in order to make himself seem normal.
9. Vlad doesn’t trust computers or most machines, so keeps his important information in an old diary at his crypt.
10. Vlad had an older sister who died just before Vlad was born.
1. Thorn wears blue framed hipster glasses. I’m horrible at drawing said glasses, so the ones he’s pictured wearing are his secondary pair.
2. His girlfriend, Flare, thinks he looks cute in his hipster glasses.
3. Thorn’s horn was broken during his Freshmen year of high school; back when Menace was his bully, he tried to punch Thorn in the face, but ended up hitting his horn instead and broke it in the process.
4. In high school, just after Thorn got his telepathy, he discovered that his science teacher was planning on killing his wife. When said teacher found out Thorn knew, he attempted to kill Thorn to keep him quiet.
5. Thorn gained his telepathy ability during his Sophmore year.
6. Thorn is the tech guy on his team.
7. Thorn can hack most computers.
8. Thorn’s concept was made on a combination of Bently and Spiderman.
9. Thorn and Flare are very quick to jump into bed together.
10. Thorn’s relationship with Torch is a bit strained since Flare is Torch’s sister.
1. Poppy’s name, Poppy Tier, was made from ‘puppeteer’…I felt like a genius when I came up with this name.
2. Poppy's best friend is Halo.
3. Evil Poppy rarely comes out around Rosie and Nice Poppy rarely comes out around Halo.
4. How people around Poppy act can greatly influence which Poppy is present at the time.
5. Under Poppy’s control, Malice modified a few of her dolls to act as security for her. They’re trained to attack and kill/eat human or mobians flesh on Poppy’s command.
6. Nice Poppy’s favorite flower is the lily.
7. Poppy’s favorite type of cookie is a snickerdoodle.
8. Based on her attire, it’s typically easy to know which side of Poppy is in control.
9. Evil Poppy’s favorite doll is an old red rabbit one with glassly black eyes. She also likes to randomly leave it around Malice’s hideout to scare people.
10. Poppy has a few “dolls” that are kidnapped people. They’re currently under hypnosis and are kept in a hidden room in Malice’s base.
I SWEAR I'M GONNA DO THE STAR WARS THING, BROS! D:
Luke Skywalker - Reena Cobalt Wire (C)-
Princess Leia – Adonis Delphi (C)-
Han Solo – Zero the Cat (C)-
Lando Calrissian - Okera (C)-
C3PO – Unknown Silvertongue
R2D2 – Kaity the Chameleon
Obi-Wan - Darren Marvelo (C)-
Owen & Beru - Lyra and Kat (C)-
Darth Vader/Anikan Skywalker - Mince Marvelo (C)-
Emperor - Fear the Cat
Tarkin - Emerald (C)-
Boba fett – Kamal Silvertongue
Jaba The Hutt – Carmellia the Bat
Yoda - Twitch the Puppet (C)-
Chewbacca (Fun fact: Chewbacca is a recognized word in Microsoft word :3 ) - Zach the Wolf (C)-
Thanks to *SleeplesslyDreaming for the subscription!
Clubs/groups I'm in:
Birthday/Event Calander kaity-chameleon.deviantart.com…
FC Bios- 30/53 (56.6% ) Done (See I.D. for details)
"They're directives tracking down your crimes." line for 's SonicBoom-project thing X3- 25% Done
V-Day stuff- 50% Done
's challenge- 0% Done
Star Wars characters designs – 25% Done